Take a summer holiday in Castelrotto in South Tyrol. Hiking, biking, Nordic walking or jogging
right from the hotel and on the largest plateau in Europe, the Alpe di Siusi. Cool off in the indoor swimming pool, the Laghetto di Fiè lake and the lakes in the surrounding area. In addition you can enjoy playing golf
and tennis, riding, bowling or fishing.
Book your summer holiday in Castelrotto at the foot of Alpe di Siusi
- HIKING & NORDIC WALKING: A hiking holiday with more than 350 kilometres of trails on the Alpe di Siusi high plateau in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage site is one of the most wonderful ways to experience the natural world. Further information
- MOUNTAIN BIKING: The 1,000 m of mountain-bike trails of the Alpe di Siusi holiday area with its beautiful, changing scenery provide an experience for every mountain-biker. A number of tours start from the hotel. Further information
- ROAD BIKE & CYCLING: Conquer the towns of Castelrotto, Siusi allo Sciliar und Fiè allo Sciliar by City bike. Road bike enthusiasts start from here up to the passes through the Dolomites.
- MOTOR CYCLING: Conquer the passes of South Tyrol on your motor cycle! Castelrotto is an ideal departure point. Further information
- RUNNING & JOGGING: Castelrotto (starting out from the hotel) and Alpe di Siusi offer ideal tracks for running and jogging. Many international stars of the running track appreciate the 20 sign-posted trails for their high-altitude training. Further details on the Alpe di Siusi Running Park
- CLIMBING: Enjoy the mountain air on the Ortisei high ropes course and on the climbing crags and via ferrata in the surrounding area. Our climbing tips
- SWIMMING: You would like to cool off? Enjoy swimming in our indoor swimming pool and the swimming pools at Telfen and the Laghetto di Fiè lake. Also to be highly recommended are the Lago di Monticolo and the Lago di Caldaro lakes.
- GOLF: Playing golf in the heart of the Dolomites, the UNESCO World Natural Heritage site: the Kastelruth Seiser Alm 18-hole golf course is playable from March to November.
- further details on the Kastelruth Seiser Alm golf course