The Alpe di Siusi, highest plateau in Europe at just under 2000 m, is transformed into a paradise clothed in white every winter! That is the signal to fetch your skis; snowboard and toboggan from the cellar and let the winter fun begin! Castelrotto and Alpe di Siusi offer you an action-packed holiday - here you will find everything you are looking for.
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING in the Val Gardena / Alpe di Siusi skiing resort 60 kilometres of the best groomed slopes await you in the heart of the Dolomites World Natural Heritage Park Further information
- CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING: 80 km of sign-posted cross-country ski tracks offering unrivalled views are waiting for you on the Alpe di Siusi plateau! In Castelrotto itself you can ski along the 5 km long village trail, which runs straight past our hotel. Further information
- WINTER HIKERS & SNOW-SHOE HIKERS: Enjoy winter with the sheer pleasure of taking relaxed walks in the sun and going on snow-shoe tours to isolated spots. The paths in front of our hotel tempt you outside.
- TOBOGGANING & CARRIAGE RIDES: Feel the breeze on your face as you take a romantic carriage ride and have fun on a toboggan on the Bullacia, Zallinger and Panorama and other toboggan runs.
- FAMILY TIP Funpark Castelrotto: Conveyor belts, a tubing track and a tobogganing slope keep the children happy! Only 5 minutes' walk from our hotel.
We are happy to advise you!