The Val Gardena skiing resort is world-famous. And that is the best thing about a skiing holiday in Castelrotto at the foot of Alpe di Siusi. You stay in sunny Castelrotto, which is not overrun with tourists, travel in comfort to Alpe di Siusi and its skiing resort, as well as the associated Val Gardena carousel of ski resorts. The advantage to you:
Plan of the ski slopes Snow report Ski pass Further information on the Alpe di Siusi / Val Gardena ski resort
- 60 kilometres of the best of prepared ski slopes
- skiing in the heart of the UNESCO Dolomites World Heritage site
- suitable for beginners and families as well as for experienced skiers
- Alpe di Siusi fun parks for the kids, ski nurseries and skiing courses especially for children
- The Val Gardena skiing area is part of Dolomiti Superski, the largest skiing association in the world with 12 skiing resorts and 1,200 kilometres of slopes.